Avinash Lohana (MUMBAI MIRROR; September 21, 2015)

ABHAY DEOL: GLASSES OF GOLD
I have my gold aviators from Dev D with me still. I continue to use them from time to time.


SUNNY LEONE: GETTING ARTY
The Ek Paheli Leela costume because it is so different from all the others I've worn. It was completely desi and was crafted with lot of detailing.


RANA DAGGUBATI: QUEST FOR THE MIGHTY SWORD
I've kept a lot of my costumes from Leader. Since it was my first film, it's special and khadi makes for a great style statement as well. From Baahubali, I'll take home the mace and my sword when the film is done. I have lived with both for over 300 days and would hence like to keep them forever.


VIDYUT JAMWAL: MAN IN UNIFORM
In Commando I wore an army uniform in a couple of scenes as a special forces commando and it reminded me of my dad when I was really young. I would feel extremely proud seeing him in uniform and serving his country. So it was a heartfelt connect and also the reason I had wanted to hold onto it.


FREIDA PINTO: MAKE ME A PRINCESS
I love all my costumes but in most cases, I never take any home. I try leaving characters where I pick them up from and prefer taking back a memory here or there. Ask me the same question when I play an Indian princess some day and I would have an answer since that one would be hard to resist.

VIDYA BALAN: SIX YARDS OF MEMORIES
I love the beautiful white and red saree that I wore in Parineeta. It was my first shot for the film and my introduction to Hindi cinema. Also, I'm particularly fond of the blue framed vintage glasses from The Dirty Picture. I have in fact, kept them as a memento.