HINDUSTAN TIMES (December 17, 2021)

It has been a long time since Pakistani actor Fawad Khan has worked in India after appearing in some projects. He admits that he misses working in Bollywood, as he made some great memories there.

He has featured in projects such as Khoobsurat (2014), Kapoor & Sons (2016), and his last Indian release, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016).

In an interview with Film Companion, Khan was asked if he misses Bollywood. “I do. I made some great friends there, and I still keep in touch with them. I miss it. I miss Mumbai, it’s a beautiful city. In fact, all the cities that I have been to, I have had a lovely experience,” he said.

Meanwhile, Khan will also be part of the international series, Ms Marvel. While no information about his role in the show is out yet, his presence in the cast has been confirmed. In the same interview, the actor did talk about his appearance, without revealing much about the show.

“It was good fun. The cast and the people that I worked with, but I’m sorry... I can’t say anything more than that,” said the Humsafar actor.