‘Sohael has been giving me surprises every day’
Hansika Motwani, who turns 31 today, credits her husband for making the day ‘extra special’
Sugandha Rawal (HINDUSTAN TIMES; August 9, 2023)

Hansika Motwani has always been “big on celebrating birthdays”. The actor, who is ringing in her 31st birthday today in Turkey with husband, entrepreneur Sohael Khaturiya, tells us that the latter has “planned a big surprise” for her.

“This is my first birthday after the wedding and Sohael is making it really special. In fact, he has been surprising me every day. Just being with him and exploring a new place will make my birthday memorable,” shares Motwani, last seen in the reality show Love Shaadi Drama.

The actor is a firm believer that “birthdays should be spent doing things that make you, you”. She adds, “I have been big on celebrating the day since I was a kid. I usually celebrate it with family because that makes me happy. For me, it’s a special occasion meant to smile, spread positivity and set new goals for the year ahead.”

Speaking of goals, Motwani says there’s “a lot coming up this year” on the work front. The actor, who will soon be seen in the Tamil film Partner, shares, “Things are looking very bright with all the releases lined up. My reality show got a great response and now, I am pepped up to do even better.”