Titas Chowdhury (HINDUSTAN TIMES; January 25, 2022)

Recently, actor Evelyn Sharma took to social media to share a photo of herself breastfeeding her two-month-old daughter, Ava Bhindi, and discussed how cluster feeding has become a part of her daily routine. 

A month ago, she posted a similar image, which, like the current one, drew support. However, both posts were slammed by a few netizens who urged Sharma to keep her private photos off social media. But the 35-year-old says she would rather focus on the positive messages:  “I want to share my journey as a new mother with my friends and fans. It’s important for me to keep my social media personal and not just work-related.” 

Dismissing the trolls, the Saaho (2019) actor shares, “Breastfeeding is one of the most natural things you can do. So why be shy about it?”

She hopes that the post will encourage young mothers and even nudge their partners to be more supportive of them. “Breastfeeding is much tougher than people think. It is often physically and mentally exhausting, particularly during cluster feeds. I shared my story to let mums out there know that they aren’t alone in this,” concludes the actor.