Rachana Dubey (BOMBAY TIMES; November 13, 2019)

Ileana D’Cruz seems to be bewitched by the scenic beaches of her home state, Goa. Her love for beaches and water bodies is evident from the fact that even in Mumbai, she has an abode that’s in a lane, a minute away from the sea front. But, the actress isn’t happy yet. She now wishes to move into a house that’s sea-facing.

Talking about it, Ileana recently told BT, “I am grateful for everything I have today, but all of us are a little greedy for more. I love the house I live in; it’s very comfortable and cosy. However, I have grown up with the sea in front of my eyes, and I’ve always enjoyed my time on the beach. One of my first addresses in Mumbai was in Mahim, overlooking the sea. So, I hope that I find a place closer to the sea with a view of the water from my house. Even now, I live a minute away from the sea, but it’s a dream to have a house by the sea front. I hope that it comes true next year.”