Hated getting  out of my  razai during  Delhi winter,  says Taapsee
Onkar Kulkarni (BOMBAY TIMES; February 2, 2024)

It's been more than a decade since Taapsee Pannu moved out of the city she grew up in. The actress has been living in Mumbai since she started doing Bollywood movies. While she does miss Delhi, there is something she's happy that she got rid off in her hometown.

She tells us, "The one thing I don’t like about Delhi, apart from a couple of other things like the pollution is the winters. I am not someone who loves the winter season. I am more of a tropical person."

In Mumbai, there are hardly any winters and the actress seems to be happy with the weather conditions here. She shares, "See, it's not like I enjoy the heat. But the thing is that the winter used to confine me to my room. I hated getting out of my razayi and I would sit with my heater on. The month of January used to be very difficult for me to get myself out of my room."

The actress who was last seen in Dunki also says that the only good thing about the cold weather there was that it wouldn't let her gain weight. She signs off saying, "I miss the food of Delhi during winter. For some reason whatever I ate during this season in Delhi didn’t make me fat. Maybe, I guess it's because during winters the metabolism of your body gets so high to release the heat that no matter what you are eating it is getting digested. That used to be the fun part of eating in Delhi during this time. I didn’t really put on that much weight during winters as I did in other seasons."