Ankita and my relationship will be the same: Vicky Jain
Rishabh Suri (HINDUSTAN TIMES; February 2, 2024)

Businessman Vicky Jain expresses his elation over the overwhelming love he received for his recent appearance on a reality show. Grateful for the positive response, he shares, “People said, ‘Vicky bhaiya, aapne show ko chalaya’, since I was featured in nearly every segment. It feels fantastic.”

Addressing the aired aspects of his marriage with actor Ankita Lokhande, including their conflicts and tensions, Jain shares, “Men and women can have equal but differing feelings. I don’t know how people (the audience) missed this track. It’s crucial to express your viewpoint on the show; otherwise, people might assume you’re just echoing your partner’s thoughts. I can hold my position in an argument with Ankita, but it doesn’t affect my relationship with her; it will always be the same.”

Jain reflects on the public perception when the media visited the show and expressed concerns about the situation. “They said it’s looking out of hand. Relationships are not the only priority there, as you are also thinking about the game. But yes, a little time and attention could have been given; I should have been a little more polite to Ankita’s emotional needs. I couldn’t understand that there,” he shares.

Addressing the involvement of their families, Jain admits that their mums’ inclusion may have escalated issues. He notes that his “family, not part of the industry,” may not fully comprehend their dynamics. 

Regarding his mum’s stance, he says, “My family doesn’t know how we are because they don’t live with us. Ankita’s mother has seen us having differences. I don’t support what happened. But a mother’s emotions just come out; sometimes they are reasonable, sometimes they aren’t.”

Post-exit from the show, Jain sat down with his family to have a chat and emphasizes that all’s well: “I don’t know why people missed out on the good side. Because my relationship with Ankita is so strong, we could let it happen to each other.”