‘HAVING A
WORKING
BIRTHDAY IS
REWARDING’
Mrunal Thakur is looking forward to celebrating her 31st on the sets of her upcoming film, today
Sugandha Rawal (HINDUSTAN TIMES; August 1, 2023)

Mrunal Thakur is all geared up to ring in her 31st on the sets of her upcoming movie with actor Vijay Deverakonda, today. The actor, who loves keeping her birthday celebrations “low-key” and intimate, finds this new way of celebrating “rewarding”.

“If acting and being on the set won’t give me happiness, what will?” quips Thakur, adding, “This time, I’m celebrating on the sets of VD13, with the cast and crew. And it sounds fun because everyone will be sweetly wishing me; the vibe is really nice!” 

The Sita Ramam (2022)actor has planned for an intimate celebration with family after wrapping the first schedule of VD13 in Hyderabad. “I like my birthdays to be fun, intimate and one where I can spend time with those close to me,” she shares.

She continues, “My birthday wish is to do all kinds of films with diverse filmmakers. I want to do more larger-than-life romantic dramas. At the same time, I also want to do hardcore action.”

After her birthday, Thakur will jet off to Australia for the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne 2023 (IFFM), set to commence from August 11. “Had it not been for the festival, I might not have had the same trajectory I have today. It’s where I got my first Hindi film as a lead, and it’s also where I was introduced to the Sita Ramam producers. So it’s special for me,” she ends.