Ileana blessed with a boy; reports say she got married to Michael Dolan in May
HINDUSTAN TIMES (August 7, 2023)

Ileana D’Cruz took to social media on Saturday to share that she has become a mother to a boy. The actor posted a picture of her newborn, Koa Pheonix Dolan, who was born on August 1, and wrote, “No words could explain how happy we are to welcome our darling boy to the world. Hearts beyond full (sic).”

Shortly after the announcement, DNA reported that based on the details obtained from a wedding registry, Ileana got married to a man named Michael Dolan on May 13 this year, four weeks prior to her pregnancy announcement.

According to the report, the 35-year-old had posted a picture of herself in a white bridal gown from a beautiful location around May. However, it remains uncertain whether it was taken during her wedding or a photoshoot.

The Big Bull (2021) actor shared a blurry photo with Michael on Instagram in June and wrote: “I don’t know what kind of mother I will be. All I do know is that I love this little human so darned much. And on days I forget to be kind to myself, this lovely man has been my rock...”

Ileana blessed with a boy; reports say she got married to Michael Dolan in May