Nawaz’s estranged wife Aaliya finds love again

Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s estranged wife Aaliya opens up about the new man in her life
Renuka Vyavahare (BOMBAY TIMES; June 8, 2023)

Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui and wife Aaliya, who have been separated for years, stayed cordial for the sake of their children. Their differences, however, reached a tipping point in the past few years, as their divorce and battle for children’s custody went public and took an ugly turn. While the matter is still in court, it seems like emotionally, the two of them have moved on and are in a better space.

Aaliya, who is also a film producer, recently shared a picture on social media with a special friend, making it clear that she has moved on for good. While she and her kids are back in Dubai, she spoke to BT briefly during her visit to Mumbai. She said, “I was mentally exhausted. I have finally moved on and I am in a happy space.”

Without disclosing the name of her companion, she revealed, “He is Italian and works in the IT sector. We met in Dubai a year ago at a common friend’s party and hit it off. He was the one who approached me and we got talking. He is intelligent, simple, extremely respectful, loving and caring. Though he is more comfortable speaking in French and Italian, while I speak Hindi, our common language of communication is English. So, now he is learning Hindi and teaches me his languages. He wants to visit India soon.”

Aaliya’s decision to share this personal development on social media has evoked mixed reactions. While some are happy for her, others have been quick to pass judgements, given her ongoing marital conflict.

Aaliya explained, “Log bura bhala bolein, mujhe fark nahi padta. I am not scared of anyone. I am happy and wanted to share my happiness.”

Meanwhile, as per our sources, Aaliya will be making her onscreen debut as a contestant in Bigg Boss OTT.
--------------------------------
Sugandha Rawal (HINDUSTAN TIMES; June 8, 2023)

Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s estranged wife, Aaliya, has moved on from her troubled relationship. And she has no qualms sharing it with the world. However, she doesn’t want to divulge too much about her new romance just yet. Talking to us, she confesses, “I met him in Dubai. We have had this special bond for quite some time, but it is only now that I decided to share with everyone.”

The producer calls her partner a “good human being”. “He respects me as well as our bond. And that’s the most important thing for me,” she says.

‘IT’S THE RIGHT TIME’
When asked why she chose to reveal her relationship to the world now, Aaliya replies, “I decided to share the picture when my mind and heart agreed to it. I’ve been vocal about the issues of my previous relationship, so why not share my happiness.” She wants to let her relationship move organically and not label it.

‘TOOK ME 19 YEARS TO MOVE ON’
Many slammed Aaliya for moving on from her broken marriage too fast while her divorce proceedings are on. She says, “It took me over 19 years to move on from that relationship and find a new bond.”