When Priyanka felt like a ‘doormat’ in past relationships
HINDUSTAN TIMES (May 12, 2023)

Before actor Priyanka Chopra Jonas found love in the arms of her husband, singer Nick Jonas, she was linked with multiple people from Bollywood. However, Priyanka never confirmed or denied the rumours. In a recent episode of Alex Cooper’s podcast Call Her Daddy, she spoke at length about all the actors she dated in India.

The Citadel star said she was a “serial monogamist” when it came to dating. “I went from relationship to relationship. I did not give myself time. I always ended up dating the actors I worked with or people I met on the set. I had an idea of what a relationship should be like, and I kept seeking that and trying to fit the people that came into my life into my idea of that relationship,” she shares.

Now based in Los Angeles (USA), the 40-year-old, during the chat, admitted that she would feel the need “to be the caretaker” in her previous relationships and always felt “like it’s okay to cancel my job or my work or my meeting or my priority to make sure that he’s propped up”.

Priyanka added, “It (prioritizing her boyfriends) was so normalized in my brain that I ended up giving the power [in the relationship to them and] I never stood up for myself. I literally would become like a doormat.”

While some of her “relationships may have ended really badly”, she believes that her exes have “been really wonderful”.
-------------------------------------------
Peecee to attend Parineeti and Raghav’s engagement

Sugandha Rawal (HINDUSTAN TIMES; May 12, 2023)

Actor Priyanka Chopra Jonas is headed to Delhi for her cousin, Parineeti Chopra’s engagement to politician Raghav Chadha in Delhi tomorrow (May 13). “She will be reaching Delhi tomorrow morning. Her husband, Nick Jonas, is not expected to accompany her,” says a source.

Couturier Manish Malhotra, who has designed Parineeti’s engagement outfit, will also be in attendance. The guests will be seen in pastel ensembles, sticking to the event theme.