Siddharth Nigam is set to work with Salman Khan in Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan.

Tanvi Trivedi (BOMBAY TIMES; May 29, 2023)

Siddharth Nigam started his career as a child artiste (he was seen in Dhoom 3 as junior Aamir Khan) and now he has stepped into Bollywood as a grown-up. He made his debut in Salman Khan’s Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan recently and is looking forward to bagging more films. He feels like his actual journey has just begun. “I have done a big film, but it is not that I have signed five films after that. It will be another struggle and a new journey for me now.”

Recounting the time when he first met Salman, Siddharth says, “I was shooting in Karjat years ago and got an opportunity to meet him. Salman liked my work because I was a gymnast. I remember at that time I told my mom, ‘Imagine if I get to do a film with him’. And years later, it actually happened!”

In the last few years, Siddharth did a few TV shows with Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga being his last show. He has kept away from the small screen for almost two years now. He says, “I began my career on TV with Mahakumbh (2014). Thereafter, I was chosen to play the younger Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. It was a two-month role, which got extended to two years. And though it was a role of a lifetime, I got categorized as a child actor for a long time. After that show, I got several film offers to play the younger version of the hero. ”

‘WANT MY ROOM TO BE LIKE A 7-STAR HOTEL’
Siddharth recently bought a 5-BHK in Mumbai and is very excited about it. He shares, “This is my dream house. It is huge and I am so happy that I have reached this far in life,” says the actor, who lived in Allahabad before moving to Mumbai in 2016.

He adds, “There are many obstacles that we have crossed in life to reach here. I still remember those days when we used to go to a fair in my hometown and not buy toys because we would feel it’s better to save that money for something else. So from those days to reach this point feels surreal.”

The actor is currently busy doing the interiors. “Even though we have interior designers on board, I like to choose what I want in my house. I am enjoying this process.”

Talking about his room, Siddharth says, “When I enter my room, it should look like a 7-star hotel with every facility. That’s what I really want for my room. There are many ideas in my mind, which hopefully I can implement.”

— Hasti Doshi