Da ‘sassy’ siblings
Vinay MR Mishra (HINDUSTAN TIMES; April 10, 2023)

Growing up, actors Abhimanyu Dassani and Avantika Dassani were surrounded by “a half dozen cousins”. However, amid all the chaos, the two always found support in each other. “Avantika means the world to me,” says Abhimanyu, and Avantika says, “Abhimanyu plays an important role in my journey.” Ask them if there’s an on-screen pair that they resonate the most with, and the duo quip: Ross-Monica (F.R.I.E.N.D.S) and David-Alexis (Schitts Creek).

One of the earliest memories of Avantika having a rock-solid brother was when she was four and the entire family was on a trip to Singapore. “It was our first holiday abroad. Abhimanyu was just nine. Our parents (actor Bhagyashree and businessman Himalay Dassani) had fed us dinner and put us to bed so they could go out and enjoy their evening. However, a few hours later, I woke up hungry. Abhimanyu and I decided to take matters into our own hands and went down to the hotel cafe to order some dal chawal for me. He even fed me himself, not knowing that our parents were sitting right there and watching us in amazement,” Avantika remembers.

A blushing Abhimanyu chimes in, “That moment always brings a smile to my face as it reminds me of the bond and care we share as siblings.”
--------------------------------------------------
If you had to write a bio for your sibling’s dating profile, what would it be?
Avantika: He is the Sundar you are looking for.
Abhimanyu: Boys break trust, but my brother breaks jaws.

One thing you like, dislike and tolerate about each other.
Avantika: I like his perseverance, dislike his untidiness and tolerate his sense of humour.
Abhimanyu: I adore Avantika’s kindness, enjoy her sense of humour, tolerate her weirdness.