Rashmika Mandanna Dropped This Hint About A Future Project

BOMBAY TIMES (December 11, 2022)

Earlier, when the paparazzi asked Rashmika Mandanna if she had watched Kantara, she replied that she had not had the time yet. This viral video clip too led to a lot of trolling. However, the actress says that the clips being circulated are ‘out of context’.

She says, “I was asked if I watched Kantara just three days after its release. I hadn’t watched it back then. I watched it very recently and even messaged the team. They also thanked me for the message. All is well between us. We are just not the sort of people who ‘release’ these privately shared messages for public consumption. The world doesn’t know what’s happening on the inside, and there is no need for that either. We can’t put a camera on our personal lives and show it. What people say about our professional life is what matters and we will take that feedback and work on it. We cannot keep addressing everything else that they speak about. It is left to people to talk about whatever they want to talk about.”

Only a few weeks back, Rashmika had put out a public note requesting trolls to let her be. Now, she says, “I just have love for them (trolls) and I don’t know what else to say.”