‘Ladkiyaan mere peeche bhaagti hain, main unke peeche nahin bhaagta’
Vinay MR Mishra (HINDUSTAN TIMES; November 30, 2022)

As far as he can remember, Prit Kamani always wanted to be an actor. Being called “cute” since childhood helped him envision himself on the big screen. “Everyone used to say that I’ll be a hero. So, I always wanted to become a hero. I started giving auditions from third grade and got my first advertisement back then,” Kamani recaps.

His parents wanted him to focus on his studies and Kamani excelled in them, too. However, his passion kept him doing several TV shows, including the remake of Shaktiman and a few other shows. “I did a lot of TV shows here and there, however, I was really focused on studies. I wanted to become a bioengineer,” he states.

Kamani recently played the lead in Middle-Class Love, which was all about teenage love. Ask him about his relationship status and he replies, “I’m single and completely available. I want to make space in everyone’s heart. I hope phone ke wallpaper se dil ke wallpaper tak I’ll be everywhere.”

Talking about his female fan following, the actor says he has been popular since college days: “Ladkiyaan mere peeche bhaagti hain, main unke peeche nahin bhaagta. Ladkiyaan to kya ladke bhi mere peeche bhaagte hain (laughs).”