Rahul Dev On Finding Love After Death Of Wife, Dating Mugdha Godse And More

Neha Maheshwri (BOMBAY TIMES; October 15, 2022)

Mugdha Godse and Rahul Dev have been going strong for the past eight years. In a chat with us recently, when asked about her wedding plans, the actress had told us, “No marriage plans this year. We are probably one of those happy couples, married or unmarried!”

While the two are not looking at getting married anytime soon, you can see them revel in the festivities of Karva Chauth with great fervor. Mugdha says, “Karva Chauth is a beautiful tradition and I believe in it. I fast and try to keep up with rituals. I have been celebrating the auspicious festival for many years now. I always saw my mom do it and would be excited about celebrating it when my time came (smiles). It’s a great feeling and a lovely tradition.”

What makes the festival even more remarkable is that her partner, Rahul, too, fasts along with her. She says, “That’s the sweetest thing. We feed each other after we see the moon.”

Taking us through the routine for the day, Mugdha shares, “I start by eating high proteins in the morning and keep activities to a low throughout the day. Rahul and I visit the temple and spend time together all day.”

The couple that celebrates festivals together, stays strong and grows together. She says, “I feel these festivals, especially Karva Chauth, bring couples closer. The sweetness of sacrifice and thought about each other strengthens the bond.”