I can’t give
a definitive
answer:
Fawad on
returning to
Bollywood

HINDUSTAN TIMES (October 11, 2022)

Fawad Khan cherishes the memories he made while working in India, but the Pakistani actor doesn’t have an answer to when he will return to the Hindi film world. When asked if he’d like to work in Bollywood again, Khan told Variety, “I have a great relationship with the people I worked with and I made great friends. I’d love to see them again someday, and maybe work with them again. The political fallout (between India and Pakistan) has not influenced our relationships, but it’s definitely made us wary of answering such questions. I can’t give a definitive answer until things stabilize.”

The Ms. Marvel actor, who made his Bollywood debut with Khoobsurat (2014) alongside actor Sonam K Ahuja and went on to do Kapoor & Sons and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (both 2016), added, “I hate confrontation. I don’t like controversy either. I think it’s more of a question whether someone else [in India] would like to work with me, because fingers will be pointed at them. I will do my work and go away, but the people who will suffer are those who want to collaborate with me. And I care about that because they are going to live there (in India).”