Yes, I’m in love, but will tell the world in my own time, says Aneri Vajani

Vinay MR Mishra (HINDUSTAN TIMES; July 17, 2022)

There have been multiple conjectures about actor Aneri Vajani’s personal life. Time and again, the actor has been linked with her good friend and co-star, Mishkat Varma. While Vajani has often maintained a dignified silence on her personal life, in a conversation with us she admits to being in love.

The actor, for the first time, reveals that she is indeed seeing someone but it’s not Varma. However, Vajani wishes to keep the identity of her partner concealed for now.

The Beyhadh actor tells us, “Yes I’m in love. But I want to take my time to tell it to the world. I’m looking forward to letting everyone know. But I’ll do it when I feel like it. For now, it is the most beautiful feeling to be in love.”

Talking about her equation with Varma, with whom she shared screen space in Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Vajani reveals they are close friends. She elaborates, “We are like bros. You should see the way we treat each other. We have a 'bro code'. There’s absolutely nothing between Mishkat and me. We are too good to be [a couple]. Humara nahin ho sakta kuch life mein. We are two different people. He loves me and I love him and there’s respect for each other. We laugh a lot (when together) so we love to work with each other. I don’t know why people link us up.”