om the battle within
BOMBAY TIMES (June 13, 2022)

Rashtra Kavach OM, starring Aditya Roy Kapur and Sanjana Sanghi, is among the most anticipated action entertainers of the year. The trailer, which was launched recently, showcases Aditya as a valiant soldier fighting for the nation and his family. The actor is seen in some action-packed, daredevil stunts shooting big guns. This is also the first time that Sanjana will be seen in an action avatar, for which she trained for many months.

Aditya says, “I am elated to be a part of this film. I hope the audience gives me the same amount of love and appreciation as an action hero as they have in my earlier films.”

Sanjana adds, “This film is extremely special for me. It has helped me discover an entirely different side to myself as an actor, as I got to do action so early in my career.”

Talking about the film, director Kapil Verma adds, “I had fun working with Ahmed (Khan), Aditya and Sanjana, and we hope the audience enjoys the film on July 1.”

Producer Ahmed Khan shares, “Rashtra Kavach OM will keep you on the edge of your seat with its power-packed action and will also fill your heart with emotions.”

Shariq Patel, CBO of Zee studios, said, “With this film, we continue to invest in high-octane action films and present a new action star in Aditya Roy Kapur. I’ve seen the entire team put in its best effort in making this an entertaining film, and it was indeed our privilege to work with such a dedicated cast and crew. ”

The movie also features Jackie Shroff, Ashutosh Rana, Prachi Shah, and Prakash Raj in pivotal roles.

Zee Studios and Ahmed Khan present, Rashtra Kavach OM, A Paper Doll Entertainment production, produced by Zee Studios, Shaira Khan and Ahmed Khan. The film releases on July 1.