Aman Verma pens an emotional note as his mother passes away

Tanvi Trivedi (BOMBAY TIMES; June 17, 2022)

Aman Yatan Verma has been missing from the small screen for a while now. The actor, who was last seen in Bigg Boss 9 in 2015 and the TV show Shapath, admits that there is nothing exciting for him on television.

He says, “I am what I am today because of TV, but honestly, I feel the content hasn’t progressed much. I did two web shows and I am also excited by what the South film industry is doing currently. Also, a lot has changed in the past two years, so it is not that I don’t want to do TV, but there is nothing interesting as of now.”

On the personal front, Aman married his co-actor Vandana Lalwani in December 2016. Talking about how much life has changed in the past six years, he says, “Yeh woh laddoo hai jo khaye pachtaye, jo na khaye woh bhi pachtaye! Marriage has changed me as a person. I am calmer and do not see any situation with the aggression that I used to before. Also, for me, marriage was a big step because I lived alone for many years and had decided that if I do get married, it will only be when I find the right person. It has been six years now and I have no complains, I am enjoying life with Vandana. Earlier, I had set patterns about living life, but now I am more flexible and believe that there are many ways to solve a situation.”

Aman admits that he is often asked when the couple plans to start a family. “It is the most common question I get. Some people actually go to the extent of telling me to put everything aside and just focus on starting a family! I have received so many tips from people. I feel there is a time for everything. Whenever it is meant to happen, it will happen. I would love to become a father and have kids, but I am not in a rush,” he says with a laugh.