Farzana Patowari (BOMBAY TIMES; May 31, 2022)

If you lose something at a busy place, you rarely get it back. And if it’s something precious, then the chances of getting it back are even lesser. But you can get lucky sometimes and Kamya Panjabi will vouch for that. The actress was in Indore recently, where she lost Rs. 1 lakh at a pani puri stall, but was lucky enough to find it.

Kamya tells us, “I was in Indore recently for an event. On my way back, my friend Santosh Gupta told me that there was a place where a guy sells amazing pani puri. Indore is famous for its chaat, so I decided to try it out. I had an envelope with me which had one lakh cash in it. So, I kept it aside on a table in the shop while I was eating. I got so engrossed while eating and taking pictures that I left the envelope there,” she says.

Later when she reached the hotel, Kamya realised that she didn’t have the envelope and immediately remembered that it was at the pani puri shop. “My friend rushed to the place. I was stressed and kept hoping that I would get it back. When he reached there, he found my packet at the same spot where I had left it. My friend spoke to the pani puri stall owner Dinesh Gujjer and got it back. Understandably, I was thrilled because I was sure that we wouldn’t find it there. When something like this happens, it is so amazing and surprising. I think the people of Indore are really nice and kind,” says Kamya, who was last seen in ShaktiAstitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.