Yash says that though we are all going through bad times, nothing is permanent 
Juhi Chakraborty (HINDUSTAN TIMES; January 8, 2022)

The ongoing Coronavirus pandemic and the increase in cases has got people worried again, including Kannada actor Yash, who admits that he is “fed up with this”. He notes, “Humans are like this. We need things to happen the way we want them to happen. We are tuned (programmed) to live our lives a certain way, and if that is not happening, then it is a problem. But Nature, on the other hand, is different.”

Yash continues, “Not just the cinema industry but a lot of people are going through a bad phase…There is no consistency in their incomes, there is also psychological pressure. However, let’s hope [for a better future] and be positive. It should settle down. Eventually any pain has to come to an end. Nothing is permanent.”

On the professional front, it has been a long time since his fans have seen him on the big screen. Yash, who was last seen in K.G.F: Chapter 1 back in 2018, talking about its sequel shares, “We are excited about presenting the film to our fans because we know what we have created. I know people will love it. It’s like you are a cook and everything is ready and you know people are hungry, but there is some process you need to finish. That’s taking time.”

On a personal note, the actor celebrates his 36th birthday today. He shares that he misses pre-pandemic birthdays, mainly because he used to enjoy meeting his fans, who used to shower him with gifts. “My birthday is for my fans. I am an actor and I have a big family, not just parents, wife and kids. My fans are my family. Even in my wedding, I had a special reception for my fans five years ago. We all work hard for that, and we actors need that attention, appreciation, love and when it comes in such a big way, you receive it with open arms,” he says and adds, “Unfortunately, given the situation, I can’t do that this year.”