BOMBAY TIMES (November 2, 2021)

As per buzz, Ankita Lokhande and boyfriend Vicky Jain are all set to tie the knot. The couple who has been in a relationship for a few years has sent out a video asking people to block their dates from December 12 to 14. The animated video has a couple dancing to the background score from the film Om Shanti Om. The wedding will take place in Mumbai in the presence of family members and close friends.

Ankita was in a relationship with Sushant Singh Rajput many years ago. They started dating while shooting for Pavitra Rishta and called it quits in 2016.

The actress and Vicky, who is a businessman, started off as friends and at a later point decided to take their relationship to the next level. They have been together for the past few years and often post pictures on social media. Ankita had even thanked Vicky for all the support that he has given her during tough times. In June this year, she had posted a long note appreciating him.

She wrote, “You were there for me when times were tough. You were always the first person to ask me how I was doing, if I needed help in anything, or if I wanted to get away so that I could clear my head. You were always so worried about me, and I always told you that I was fine because I was knowing that I had you with me. I want to thank you for being the best boyfriend in the world. I don’t need to tell you what I need, but you always know what it is somehow. Thank you for always treating me like a princess, for making time for me no matter how busy you get, for making the effort to bond with my family, and for hanging out with me and my friends. These little things mean a lot. These are what endear you to me. We have been through so much together. I cannot believe it sometimes. I love you because you stayed by my side, and you promised that everything will be okay. You kept your promise, and you always came through for me. For that, I will always be grateful to you. It’s been a very challenging year, and knowing that I have you by my side made all the difference. I don’t know where I’d be without you. I love you more now because of this (sic).”

With rumours of Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif, Rajkummar Rao and Patrakehaa and Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt’s weddings already doing the rounds, it sure looks like the shaadi season is all set to kick-off in Bollywood.