BOMBAY TIMES (March 26, 2020)

Sonam Kapoor aka Sonam K Ahuja and her husband Anand Ahuja, who recently returned from London, are currently in Delhi with the latter’s parents. The actress, who shared her journey of travelling during the Coronavirus outbreak, has not been able to meet her family ever since she has returned due to being in self-quarantine and now due to the countrywide lockdown.

Sonam took to Instagram to wish her mother Sunita Kapoor on her birthday on Wednesday, and penned down a note. “Happy happy birthday my mama. I miss you so so much. I wish I was there while you cut your cake and I wish I could get your hugs. I love you and I’ll see you soon,” read the post. The Neerja actress also shared a throwback picture with her mother in which the two of them can be seen twinning in black outfits.


Sonam K Ahuja, who is self-quarantining wished her mom with these adorable #WaybackWednesday pictures