Renuka Vyavahare (BOMBAY TIMES; October 18, 2019)

Elli AvrRam was spotted in a wheelchair at the Mumbai airport recently, leaving people worried about her health. The actress was on her way back from Delhi.

When we reached out to Elli, she told us, “I was fine the entire day. I had just finished my first dance act at a corporate event in Delhi, when I started feeling dizzy. Initially, I thought that maybe, I was dehydrated or my blood pressure had dropped. So, I took salt and sugar with water, but it didn’t help. I then became breathless and collapsed. I woke up at the hospital. All I could think of was, how do I quickly get well so that I can go back to performing the second act of my performance. I love my work, but I guess sometimes, we ignore what our body is trying to tell us.”

The doctor told Elli that exhaustion was the cause of her situation. Now back in Mumbai, the actress is resting it out for a few days. She concluded, "I have been told that there's nothing to worry. I am much better now.”