Natasha Coutinho (MUMBAI MIRROR; August 11, 2018)

Jacqueline Fernandez has taken a break from work and is off to Europe with family to ring in her 33rd birthday, today. Mirror caught up with the birthday girl. Jacqueline Fernandez will be bringing in her birthday with family and close friends in Europe. She plans to do everything she loves, from eating and shopping to exploring new places.

“The year so far has been very hectic so I’m glad that I can spend this day with those who matter to me the most,” she tells Mirror from Naples, adding that she will probably pick up a gift for herself or her home on her travels.

Quiz her on her favourite memories of the year gone by and she lists Judwaa 2, Race 3, the Da-Bangg The Tour and the launch of her own fashion brand. And what’s on her wish list for this year? “There are a few things that I absolutely love, like horse riding, playing the piano, and cooking. I’ll take off some time for all this. And when I have some time free, I also want to learn Urdu which is a beautiful language. At times when I read something, and if I find a word that sounds interesting, I note it down, learn it and try to incorporate it in my conversation,” she admits.

And what has been her most memorable birthday so far? “Each birthday tops the previous one and becomes the most memorable and credit for that goes to my family and friends,” she asserts. “My most prized possessions, though not a birthday present, are my adorable cats, Miu-Miu and Yoda.”