Rhea opens up about life after Sushant Singh Rajput’s death

HINDUSTAN TIMES (July 22, 2024)

Rhea Chakraborty’s life has been dramatically altered since the death of her beau, actor Sushant Singh Rajput, in 2020. She has recently opened up about how she has been coping since then.

In her podcast, the 32-year-old said, “People seem confused about what I do for a living now. I’m not acting in films anymore; I’m involved in other activities like motivational speaking, which is how I earn my money.”

She also revealed that the name of her podcast reflects her personal journey. “Everyone is familiar with my ‘chapter one’, or at least they think they are. I’ve gone through many phases of different emotions and versions of myself. Now, I feel like I’m a newer version of myself, like a rebirth. I want to celebrate that with anyone who has a ‘chapter two’. It’s okay to start over and embrace change.”