Radhikka Madan ice cream

Vinay MR Mishra (BOMBAY TIMES; July 21, 2024)

Whenever she gorges on ice cream, it reminds Radhikka Madan of her growing-up days in Delhi. On Ice Cream Day today, the actress recounts, “I remember in Delhi we would often go out for a walk after dinner and then have an ice cream. It would either be a kulfi or thele waali ice cream. My favourite was an ice cream called mango dude. I love having ice creams.”

Radhikka may be vegan today, but she has plenty of options.

“The way the vegan culture is in the urban cities people can find lots of options if they want to,” the Angrezi Medium actress mentions, adding, “If you open my freezer, you will find every flavour of ice cream there – from mint chocolate chip to strawberry crush. And all of them are vegan. I have found my brands; I don’t feel like I am compromising on anything.”

The actress has also tried making ice cream at home. “I have made ice cream with almond milk, but the texture was slightly different. I used to make ice cream at home, especially during the lockdown, with my mother… sometimes it would be good and sometimes bad,” she laughs.

Which flavours do these celebs remind Radhikka of?
Kareena Kapoor Khan: Mint chocolate chip
Sanya Malhotra: Chocolate chip
Arjun Kapoor: Dark chocolate
Tabu: Unko koi samajh toh paaye! She’s bourbon vanilla because she’s like a white canvas; you can paint any colour on her.
Your first co-star Shakti Arora: Strawberry because he is a softie at heart.