Only after taking the vaccine   I experienced fatigue: Shreyas
The actor hints that his heart attack could have been a side effect of COVID-19 vaccine
BOMBAY TIMES (May 6, 2024)

Speaking up on his health, Shreyas Talpade has said that his recent heart attack could be a side effect of the COVID-19 vaccine. On December 14, last year, Shreyas suffered a heart attack in Mumbai following the shoot of an upcoming film. He was admitted to a hospital in Mumbai, where he underwent angioplasty.

In an interview to an entertainment portal, the actor said, “I don’t smoke. I’m not really a regular drinker, I drink perhaps once a month. No tobacco, yes, my cholesterol was a little high, which I was told is normal these days. I was taking medication for that. So, if all the factors – no diabetes, no blood pressure, nothing, then what could be the reason?”

About his apprehensions that a vaccine caused his health issues, Shreyas said, “It was only after the COVID-19 vaccination that I started experiencing some fatigue. There has to be some amount of truth, and we cannot negate the theory. Maybe it is COVID or the vaccine, but there is something associated post that... It is unfortunate because we don’t know what we have taken inside our bodies.”