REJOICING IN RAM’S
RETURN
Sugandha Rawal (HINDUSTAN TIMES; January 24, 2024)

Singer Kailash Kher was filled with a strong sense of devotion after he attended the pran pratishtha ceremony at Ayodhya’s Shri Ram Temple and delivered a soulful performance on Monday. Now, the event has become one of the most cherished moments of his life.

“Aisa laga ke humne bhagwan Ram ke real mein darshan kare hain,” he tells us, adding, “It was a deeply spiritual moment. I must have done something right that I got a chance to witness it”.

The 50-year-old reveals that he performed his track Ram Dhun after the unveiling of Ram Lalla’s idol. “I feel so honoured and blessed that I got an opportunity to sing. It was a very special feeling,” he shares, recalling an incident where he felt divine intervention. “I, along with Sonu ji (singer Sonu Nigam), came out of the temple without doing the darshan. As we were walking out, we met Yogi Adityanath (UP CM) and he assured to help us. We went in and did the darshan. I think that was Shri Ram’s way of not letting us go without meeting him,” he ends.