10 years in showbiz, Elli is elated but misses home
Elli AvrRam looks back at the decade gone by, says she is grateful despite the ups and downs
Sugandha Rawal (HINDUSTAN TIMES; December 3, 2023)

Actor Elli AvrRam entered showbiz a decade ago, a journey she now describes as a roller-coaster ride. She made her Hindi film debut in 2013 with Mickey Virus, following which she starred in projects such as Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (2015), Jabariya Jodi (2019), Malang (2020) and the Tamil film Naane Varuvean (2022).

“My journey in Bollywood has been amazing. It has been a roller-coaster. But I find it all beautiful because of the acceptance that I have got from filmmakers who believed in me,” AvrRam, who hails from Sweden, tells us.

The 34-year-old continues, “I’m very grateful that I’m getting to do so many different roles. In my next film, I play the role of a ghost… I’m just so happy with the response that I have got on portraying different characters”.

But the biggest challenge that remains for the Ganapath actor is being away from her family in Sweden. “I want to buy a very big house in India and get my entire family to come here so that I can take care of them. In these 10 years, the biggest challenge has been to live here without my family. It is a different feeling to come back home and tell them about your day. Video calls are not the same. That has been the biggest struggle,” AvrRam ends.