Vicky Kaushal, Katrina Kaif Post Loved-Up Pics On First Anniversary

Neha Maheshwri (BOMBAY TIMES; September 7, 2023)

It’s not always the big shout-outs that make a difference in one’s pursuit of success. Even silent support can have a significant impact.

At a time when many utilize social media and their star power to back each other’s endeavours, Vicky Kaushal shares that his wife, actress Katrina Kaif’s quiet support in their personal space means a lot to him.

Ask him about his star-wife not taking to social media to promote his work, and he replies, “It’s not something we have decided on. We understand the importance of keeping our personal and professional lives separate. We are each other’s biggest cheerleaders, but that doesn’t necessarily mean we shout from the rooftops to show the world.”

For Vicky, it’s very important that Katrina is among the first to watch his film’s trailers and songs when they are released because she always gives him unbiased feedback.

He says, “Throughout the journey of ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke’, she has been an incredible pillar of support. I always want her to watch the trailers and the songs of my films because she is like a mirror to me. She won’t sugar-coat things to please me and will give me honest feedback so that I know the reality. I seek emotional support and grounding from my partner. It’s not about her clapping the loudest for me. She is an unwavering and rock-solid support, and I deeply appreciate it.”