Actor Imran Khan Promises To Make A Comeback If His Comment Gets '1 Million Likes.' Internet, Make It Happen

BOMBAY TIMES (August 12, 2023)

Imran Khan, who went on a sabbatical after Katti Batti (2015), has left his fans wondering about his comeback in movies. He took to Instagram to share a screenshot of his post which reads, “To whom it may concern, I hear you. And I’m working on it. Thank you for being so patient with me (sic).”

To which, a fan replied, “We want Luck 2.” Sharing the screenshot of his fan’s response, Imran wrote, “I guess that’s what I get for posting on Threads.”

After Imran posted the screenshot, many people expressed their wish to see him in the sequels of Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na, I Hate Luv Storys, Break Ke Baad and Delhi Belly. Imran recently grabbed attention when he replied to a fan’s comment on Zeenat Aman’s Instagram post. “Zeenat jine bhi comeback karlia, pata nahi mera @imrankhan kab karega (sic),” a fan commented.

To which, Imran replied, “Chalo Aditi, let’s leave this to the internet… 1M likes, and I’ll make it happen (sic).” Imran, who is Aamir Khan’s nephew made his Bollywood debut with Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na, which clocked in 15 years recently.