Madhurima is single: I’ve happily moved on
S Farah Rizvi (HINDUSTAN TIMES; August 17, 2023)

Madhurima Tuli shot to fame with the television shows Chandrakanta and Qayamat Ki Raat. What was also widely spoken about was her relationship and split from actor Vishal Aditya Singh. The actor says for now, she wants to focus on work and let her love life take its own course.

“I don’t understand why women can’t be single and happy till whenever they want. I’ve had my share of relationships. I’m content that I gave my 100% to whatever I have done in life, personally or professionally. I have happily moved on and I’m living my life to the fullest!” she tells us, confirming that she is single.

The Avrodh: The Siege Within actor isn’t averse to the idea of love or relationships, but believes that there is a right time for everything. “Till about two years go, my father was after me saying, ‘Shaadi karlo beta’. But, he gave up eventually... I am not averse to the idea of marriage. I will settle down, but not anytime soon,” she shares.

While she waits for Cupid’s arrow to strike, Tuli has a number of projects lined up. “My film Tehran is all set to release. In Uttarakhand, I [recently] shot for a web film, tentatively titled 1.40 AM, with [actors] Sanjay Kapoor and Arbaaz Khan,” she says.