We are ready: Malaika  on  marrying Arjun
HINDUSTAN TIMES (April 6, 2023)

Actor Malaika Arora, 47, has opened up about marrying for a second time, saying she is ready to take her relationship with actor Arjun Kapoor, 37, to the next level.

“I think we are both ready for it,” Arora said in an interview with Brides Today magazine, and she also praised Kapoor, adding that “he is insanely wise for his age, very liberated and extremely caring. I don’t think they make men like that anymore”. 

She also spoke about their age difference, with Arora asserting that “it has never been an issue between us”.

Arora, who was previously married to actor-producer Arbaaz Khan, told the publication: “People think that I might be cynical about getting married again, but that’s far from true. I believe in the institution; I believe in love and companionship — all of it. I can’t answer when I will get married again, because I believe in leaving some aspects of life as a surprise and not planning too much. Planning things constantly sucks the joy out of life.”

She has been dating Kapoor for quite some time, with the couple making their relationship Instagram official in 2019. “I feel like I am in my prime right now, and I want to work like this for the next 30 years. I don’t want to take a backseat; I want to explore so many businesses, I want to travel, and I would love to set up a home with Arjun and take our relationship to the next level,” shared Arora, who continues to co-parent her son, Arhaan Khan, with Arbaaz.