I am married, says Mahie
Ravi Kesar (left) and Mahie Gill (right) with a friend (centre) Photos: Instagram/mahieg

Vinay MR Mishra (HINDUSTAN TIMES; April 18, 2023)

Actor Mahie Gill and actor-entrepreneur Ravi Kesar are married, we have learnt exclusively. They also have a six-year-old daughter, Veronica. In fact, Gill has shifted her base to Goa to be with her husband. While we weren’t able to confirm when they tied the knot, Gill, 47, confirmed the marriage and said, “I am married to him.” The actors shared screen space in Fixerr (2019). Kesar didn’t respond to our messages.

Gill surprised everyone when she announced in 2019 that she has a daughter, who was two-and-a-half-year-old back then. “There are personal reasons as to why I didn’t post Veronica’s picture on social media. I’m a private person and there are a lot of things that have happened in my life that have never come out in public,” the actor had said.

On another occasion, when she was questioned about her marriage plans, the Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster actor said, “It’s a personal choice. Why do I need to get married? I am happy like this (single) and I think one can stay happily unmarried. One can have a family and kids even without getting married.”

Gill was earlier married to Bikramjeet Singh, but they parted ways in 2009.