Zachary Levi wants to watch RRR, says ‘heard great things about it’
Rishabh Suri (HINDUSTAN TIMES; March 17, 2023)

The world is going gaga over RRR (2022), and now actor Zachary Levi has joined the league. For the Shazam! (2019) actor, language is not a barrier and he wants to watch the film soon. “I have heard great things about RRR. Now I’ve got to go and watch it,” he exclaims. 

Expressing his wish to be a part of an Indian “masala film”, Levi says, “I would love to do an Indian film, a Bollywood film [mostly]. You guys (Indians) have so much passion and life that you bring to films. I would love to collaborate with Indian artistes and filmmakers. It may be a dance or maybe an action [film]; but I think it will be a lot of fun.” 

Meanwhile, the actor has Shazam! Fury of the Gods lined up for release. What’s the toughest bit about playing a superhero? “It depends on the superhero you play,” says Levi, adding, “Like mine has a lot of flying to do, and for that, I must wear harnesses, which are [like] torture diapers! They’re not very comfortable; they chafe, cut and bruise. But it’s a small price to pay to get to fly and be a superhero.”