Sunny Singh

Akash Wadhwa (PUNE TIMES; January 26, 2023)

Sunny Singh of Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 fame, is happy with his journey so far. He says, “The films that are being offered to me are thankfully very good. I like doing movies where the script is the hero.”

Talking about his foray in the industry, he says, “Main bachpan se hi hero banna chahta tha. My father is an action director who has done more than 300 films. I met a lot of industry people because of my father. But that didn’t translate into signing films. Filmmakers used to meet me because of my father but I didn’t get calls from them,” he said.

The actor is yet to explore the OTT medium. “I don’t know why mujhe bada parda zyada achha lagta hai. I like OTT as a medium but I want to debut on the medium in a grand way whenever it happens. I would like to do an alpha male kind of character in a web show. I do not want to do a romantic comedy on the digital medium,” he shares.

On the personal front, Sunny is single. He says, “I am happy being single and will be happy when I will be double (laughs).”