Happy that Charu has a wonderful rapport with my family: Rajeev Sen
Syeda Eba Fatima (HINDUSTAN TIMES; January 17, 2023)

Estranged couple Rajeev Sen and Charu Asopa have been in news for a few months now. However, despite differences with Asopa, Sen has no issues with the fact that his family, including his parents and sister, actor Sushmita Sen, are supporting Charu. “Yes, I have heard that my family has been supporting Charu and why not. It’s a wonderful thing. I am happy that Charu has a wonderful rapport with my family. It does not affect my relations with my parents and sister. We are a very close-knit family,” says Rajeev, adding, “Strangely enough, a lot of people also think that I have been supporting Charu’s mother and sister.”

The Peshawar actor also caught attention of internet users when it was pointed out that Sushmita doesn’t follow him on Instagram, but she follows Charu. Rajeev says, “My sister is a public figure. She has been following limited people on social media for the longest time. She never followed me on Instagram. She only follows me on Twitter. It’s such a childish thing to point out.”

Recently, Rajeev made a vlog on YouTube to talk about his personal life and share his side of the story. The actor says he “had to do it, because unfortunately, in this country, if you keep quiet and do not reply to things, people think you are guilty”. He adds, “My personal life is nobody’s business. I understand that I am a public figure and a lot of people are interested in knowing about me. But I am not here to give clarifications.”

Happy that Charu has a wonderful rapport with my family: Rajeev Sen