I do not feel the pressure of churning out work speedily, says Rasika
Sugandha Rawal (HINDUSTAN TIMES; January 17, 2023)

Actor Rasika Dugal hasn’t done a lot of OTT projects lately. She just had one release last year, Delhi Crime – Season 2. But she’s not fretting about her absence. “Achha kaam karne mein time lagta hai. I don’t feel any pressure of churning out work speedily. Good things take time and I respect that style of working. In my opinion, one release of a good show like Delhi Crime in a year is worth many,” says Dugal, who turns 38 today.

However, the actor is excited about the projects that are lined up for release this year. “I experimented with a variety of genres last year. Now, I am excited to see how they will be received. There is a sports drama series, a supernatural thriller series, a dark comedy thriller, an improvised film and a dramedy. Among the ongoing work, there is Mirzapur Season 3, which always receives love from the audience and I am sure we won’t disappoint them in this season either,” says Dugal.

Ask how she plans to celebrate her birthday, and the actor says, “This birthday will be open to improvisation. But a walk around different parts of Mumbai that I haven’t visited for a while is on the list. I might start with a walk through Sassoon Dock, checking out an ongoing art festival.”