AP Dhillon injured, postpones concerts

HINDUSTAN TIMES (November 2, 2022)

Singer A P Dhillon has been hospitalized after suffering an injury during his ongoing USA tour. Taking to Instagram to share an update, Dhillon informed that his upcoming shows in San Francisco and Los Angeles, initially scheduled for the first week of November, are being postponed due to the injury.

Along with a picture from the hospital, Dhillon wrote on his Insta Story: “To all my fans in California… It breaks my heart to inform you that my shows in SF and LA are being postponed due to an unfortunate injury that I suffered while on tour. I’m doing well and am expected to fully recover. However, I will not be able to perform at this time. I have been waiting eagerly to see you all and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. see you all in a few weeks. Hang on to your tickets. They will be valid for the newly rescheduled dates (sic).”

The Summer High singer then posted the rescheduled dates for the concerts, “Rescheduled dates… San Francisco: November 1 to December 13, November 2 to December 14… Los Angeles: November 4 to December 11.”

The Indo-Canadian singer, who debuted with the singles Fake and Faraar in 2019, is visiting a total of 10 cities across Canada and the US in the ongoing tour, including New York, Atlanta, Calgary and Toronto.