ADAH SHARMA’S LOVE DILEMMA
The actor opens up about being in love but is unsure if it is reciprocated, adds she wants to keep it private
Vinay MR Mishra (HINDUSTAN TIMES; October 7, 2022)

While actor Adah Sharma is all gung-ho about her upcoming projects, as she has four projects ready to be release, she is quite low-key about her personal life. So much so that not many are aware of who Sharma is seeing. “I’m so secretive that I will make sure nobody else gets to know (who I’m dating),” the actor claims.

However we ensure that the actor admits has been hit by the cupid’s arrow, albeit with a twist: “So, from my side there is (love), from that person’s side I’m not really sure.”

Ask her if things are complicated and she quickly quips, “It’s not complicated, I’m telling khulla khulla from my side I’m in a relationship. I’m in love and I would like to believe it is a good thing.”

Nonetheless, the Commando 3 actor also states that she would never talk about her relationship status in public. She elaborates, “I cannot hide from my friends who know me. They’ll know the moment I am interested in a guy. They can see through me. However, with others I’m secretive and protective about things. I keep denying everything (laughs).”

Mention marriage to Sharma and she responds saying, “Next janam.” She explains after being a bride on screen for multiple times, she doesn’t believe she will go all out decked as a bride. “In real life, I don’t think I’d have a ’wedding wedding’. Right now, I don’t know if want to get married,” she ends.