‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ के पहले एपिसोड में नजर आए ‘चंदू’, शो छोड़ने की आई थी खबर

Tanvi Trivedi (BOMBAY TIMES; September 14, 2022)

Chandan Prabhakar, who was seen in the new season of The Kapil Sharma Show over the weekend, will not be a part of future episodes. So, what prompted Chandan to opt out of the show?

When we reached out to the actor-comedian, he said, “I was seen in the first episode, but post that, I will be absent in the current season. I have been a part of the show for the last five years and it was about time that I took a break. I feel when you are part of a project for a long time, it becomes important to take a break and focus on other things. I am hoping to act in a web show and also spend quality time with my family.”

When asked why he chose to take a break after the first episode, he said, “Many times, a person is in two minds whether to do a project or not. I was unsure about doing the show, so after the first episode, I made up my mind. People should not assume anything — all is well otherwise.”

Chandan added that the format of the show is different this time. He shared, “There are many new actors this year and I am glad that the makers are doing something different. They know best about what needs to change and what will appeal to viewers. I am happy that the show is looking different and is entertaining.”

We also asked him about Krushna Abhishek not being a part of this season, but Chandan did not want to comment on it. “I am aware that Krushna is also not going to be part of the show, but I don’t want to say anything about that. I am only focusing on my work ahead. I want to act and do other things, so a break was ideal for me.”