Esha Gupta Being Stunning In Maldives Is The Ultimate Vacation Vibe

Vivek Kumar (BOMBAY TIMES; August 18, 2022)

Esha Gupta, who is currently shooting for a thriller in Lucknow, firmly believes that everyone should have a backup plan for their career, “Not only as an artiste but as a person, everyone should have a backup plan, and why not! My backup plan is to go and sit for my final Bar exam so that I can practice law because I have the degree and I just have to clear my bar exam. Also, acting was never my plan. I always wanted to become a lawyer and I became an actor by chance.”

Recently, Ranveer Singh’s nude photoshoot spiralled into a controversy, and several memes were made of it, too. Few even compared his picture with the one that Esha had posted of herself on social media. When asked about it Esha said, “When the whole controversy happened, I was travelling, and I came back and suddenly I saw all the memes. I think there are many other important things in our country which need to be highlighted than drawing comparisons between two artistes.”

In a steady relationship with Spanish businessman Manuel Campos Guallar, Esha says marriage is definitely on the cards for her. “Marriage is definitely on the cards for me but I do not know when it is going to happen. I have never been against marriage,” she says.