There was panic to get things done
Rasika Dugal talks about shooting for projects back-to-back with barely any breaks in between
Rishabh Suri (HINDUSTAN TIMES; July 14, 2022)

It’s been a very hectic past year for Rasika Dugal, for she has been shooting for projects one after the other with hardly any breaks. But, the actor, who is shooting for the third season of the web show Mirzapur at present, has no complaints.

“I started a hectic run of shoots from September 2021. And then it went on, almost continuously, because I had committed to so many things. All of those pending projects, makers wanted to shoot, there was panic to get things done. And much of what I had thought as well-spaced out for myself, ended up being back to back,” she tells us.

Last seen in the short film The Miniaturist Of Junagadh, Dugal, 37, adds: “June is the only month I got a breather. It was quite relaxing. In September, I shot for two new series back to back. One is a sports drama on volleyball, called Spike, and is in post production. Then, I shot for Delhi Crime season two... Up next is a film I had committed to pre-pandemic!”

While the variety is noticeable, more so in terms of how she isn’t sticking to franchises, Dugal says she aims to balance both.

“There is a travel show I did, and after that, another shoot till April end... I only stopped in January for some days because of the Omicron scare, but it was crazy after that,” she recalls.