Sudhir Mishra’s mother dies
HINDUSTAN TIMES (June 15, 2022)

Filmmaker Sudhir Mishra took to Twitter to inform everyone that his mother has passed away. In the wee hours of Tuesday, Mishra posted: “My mother passed away into the great beyond an hour ago. My sister and I both held her hand as she went. I am now officially an orphan.”

He posted another tweet which read: “Meanwhile I was upset about something and my Mother did co@e to me ..spoke some words of wisdom .. basically said …. LET IT BE. (sic)”.

The filmmaker’s mother has been unwell for some time now. He has been tweeting about her condition of late. On June 10, he tweeted, “Left the hospital to have a bath. Have just been summoned back. They say my mother has very little time.”

Mishra’s friends and colleagues from the film fraternity offered their condolences in the comments. Actor Ayushmann Khurrana wrote, “Pls take care dear sir. Deepest condolences.”

Amrita Rao’s tweet read, “We are All children of God who will eventually return to where we belong ..May Your Mother find Happiness in the Higher World. (sic)”

Actors Renuka Shahane, Gulshan Devaiah, Anup Soni and several others also offered their condolences.