Even after testing negative for Covid-19, there  is weakness

Sugandha Rawal (HINDUSTAN TIMES; June 16, 2022)

Even though actor Sonnalli Seygall has tested negative for Coronavirus, the weakness still persists. She has put everything on hold to regain her stamina. Last week, she took to Instagram to share that she has tested positive for the virus.

“The journey from positive to negative was tough. The symptoms were all there and I had high fever for two days. The nights were bad, with a lot of shivering and body pain. It has made me very weak. I’ve always been so fit and full of energy that the weakness was difficult to get my head around,” Seygall tells us.

The 33-year-old continues, “The recovery phase is the most important one. Even after testing negative, there is weakness. I have to take everything very slow. I was tempted to start my rigorous workouts. But I’m not doing it because I don’t want to push my body. For instance, the first day after testing negative, I went out to my friend’s wedding reception. I came back feeling so weak. So, I am not feeling guilty over the lost time of being unproductive,” says the Pyaar Ka Punchnama actor.

When it comes to work, she is glad that she doesn’t have any shoots lined up. “There are just small work commitments, like meetings or narrations. But I am not clubbing many things, so that I can rest, too. I need to recover completely before my shoot starts. It’s better to just take things slowly,” she wraps up.