Neetu Kapoor Swears By This Soup For Stronger Joints And To Fight Muscular Pain, See Pic

Neha Maheshwri (BOMBAY TIMES; March 14, 2022)

Talk about big debuts on TV in the last few years and one of them is in the offing. Neetu Kapoor is all set to grace the small screen as a judge for the first time. She will be joined by Nora Fatehi and choreographer Marzi Pestonjee to judge the inaugural season of Dance Deewane Juniors. The reality show will feature children between the age group of 4-14 years.

Informed a source associated with the reality show, “This is the first season of Dance Deewane, which will feature children. We were keen on roping in a celebrity, who has an image of a warm and modern-day mother. Neetu Kapoor fits the bill.”

The actress confirmed the news and said, “I am quite excited to be coming into audience’s homes with my TV debut. Though I’m not a great dancer, I’ve always loved to dance, and I believe that when you do something you love, it shows.”