Bobby Deol is apprehensive of Aryaman travelling amid a pandemic, but asserts we must be ready to face challenges
Rishabh Suri (HINDUSTAN TIMES; January 28, 2022)

He has wrapped up shooting for Ashram season 3, and the rest of 2022 looks busy as well, with Animal alongside actor Ranbir Kapoor, Love Hostel and more. But, actor Bobby Deol is worried — his eldest son, Aryaman, 20, who flew down to India for his dad’s birthday, will return to USA soon. The actor, who turned 53 yesterday, tells us, “As a parent, you are obviously worried. No words can express how I felt when he was away from us.”

He goes on to say, “Now, things have changed. My son will be flying back to the US, I am worried. You do worry about your children’s future, but want them to be stronger to face the world. It has become ruthless, you really have to watch your back.”

As for his birthday, the actor shares that it was a low-key affair this time, due to the Coronavirus scenario. Though he couldn’t hang out with friends, Deol says the day is always special. “I look forward to my birthday. We have a big family, so even if I don’t invite guests, there are enough people,” he signs off