BOMBAY TIMES (October 25, 2021)

Banda Singh is the survival story of a man and his family, set in North India and based on true events. The film, which is helmed by Abhishek Saxena, stars Arshad Warsi and Meher Vij. Arshad says, “I fell in love with the script and I am sure the audience will fall in love with the film, too.”

The film is produced by Manish Mishra of Seamless Productions LLP and co-produced by Abhishek Saxena of Ambi Abhi Productions, who has also written the film along with Shaheen Iqbal. Abhishek says, “I am thrilled that the film is going on floors with Arshad and Meher soon.”

Manish adds, “I believe in the script and I am sure that people haven’t seen the lead actors in such roles before.”

Banda Singh will go on floors in mid-November.


(L-R) Manish Mishra, Meher Vij, Arshad Warsi and Abhishek Saxena